In this section you can find out about sizes, measures and European equivalents of LOSAL shoes. In addition, if you still have doubts about what is your size, we propose a simple trick to measure your foot.
DO NOT YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SIZE IS?
From LOSAL we want to help you, therefore we believe that the simplest method to figure out your size is from the measurement of the lenght of your feet; and an easy way to do this is by using a sheet of paper, a ruler or a tape measure and a pencil.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO MEASURE BOTH FEET AND TO CHOOSE THE LARGER (VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE IDENTICAL FEET).
Once you have all this, you follow these rules:
- You put the sheet of paper on the floor, with one of its edges against the wall (the sheet of paper must be of a larger size to your foot).
- You put your foot on the sheet of paper, with the heel against the wall.
- You make a mark where it ends your longest toe.
- You measure the distance between the edge of the sheet (which was against the wall) and the mark you have done.
- You look up your foot measurements in our conversion table, according to the last model you have chosen (it is identified in the last 2-3 digits).